So, yesterday . . . wasn't THAT bad. I went to bed at 9:30 pm and tossed and turned until about 8:30 am.I had a MASSIVE HEADACHE. Must've been the toxins feeding into my bloodstream or something.
BUT! I did take a ... poop. FINALLY! That word. Really there's no way to refer to excrement or feces tactfully. It's just impossible. It was lovely though. Really lovely. I told you I'm a little passionate about not only what goes in my body but what comes out as well.
I mean who wouldn't be when I've literally seen parasites come out the other end? YUP. I said it. It wasn't during this particular cleanse, but I'm sure they're in there. Everyone's got 'em.
My friend Mia, who is a cleanse specialist (cleansing LITERALLY saved her life) wants to write a book called, "Even Girls Fart" or "Girls Fart Too", something to that extent. Pretty hilarious. I did a liver cleanse and LOTS of colonics through her. Now SHE is one passionate lady when it comes to poop.
"Poopy Doopy doopity doo . . . " my brother-in-law sang, "I have a poopy diaper for you!" my 2 year old genius-of-a-niece chirped on the spot as her father changed her diaper.
UPDATE on Today: High Energy. Positive Mental Attitude. New zit. (But the healing of the old ones is going quite well). All in all, feeling on the up and up about being alkaline.
No comments:
Post a Comment