My mother, who raised me on three meals a day, whole milk, meat and potatoes asked me today, "So how long are you going to do this for?""For about a month," I said. I could tell she was surprised.
But, then I thought, really, I'm goin' until I have that perfect glowing skin and all my ailments are gone.
WEIRDNESS that I haven't talked about:
I have a chronic drippy nose. I am not talking runny nose where you can grab a tissue and blow and then you're good for a little bit. I am not talking about a sniffle either, where you feel it comin' and you can just sniff it back up. No this is a DRIP that comes out of nowhere. It sneaks up on me, I feel a slight tickle and if I'm not careful, oh, yup, there's the drip.
I first noticed it over A YEAR AND A HALF AGO. It's really annoying at work, when I am trying to talk to a client and I have to say, "excuse me..." wipe my nose and then sanitize my hands. Or when I am kissing my man and yup, I feel that little trickle and try to break away before it's too late.
WEIRDNESS OF TODAY: Today, my energy has been great but my emotional and mental energy not as high. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I detoxed emotions today. Things affected me more than usual and at one point, I just sat on my bed and had a good cry. But, it wasn't a "poor me" cry. It was a rush of emotion that had to get out, then I'm done cry. Lasted maybe two minutes.
I exfoliated my body and my skin sort of had a rash to it that came and went.
A couple new minor zits, but overall improvement of skin texture.
No comments:
Post a Comment