Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

So, I have no idea what day I am on. I haven't fallen off the wagon necessarily. But, I have lost my ZEAL shall we say.

While my skin continues to improve-- I haven't had a new cystic zit come up in days. Which is a big day. I am waiting for that 'GLOW' that I always hear about. I am waiting for other people to notice.

OK OK. I have fallen off the wagon a teeny bit. But, honestly I have been mainly 80% alkaline which is pretty damn good.

Today I wrote in my TO DO book: Drink 3 liters of Beautiful Skin Drink! This is how I have to think of it. Because salad, green drink and more salad is getting really OLD.

I feel good though for the most part. I am just ready for the radical shifts to take place in my life. Not just physically either. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually, monetarily. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment