Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 5

The irony of this cartoon kills me.

The green drink. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't want to drink it today. I procrastinated. I carried it around with good intentions-- it even ended up at the movies with me.

I drank it in the supermarket. Shopping with my man for more greens. It was 9 pm for crying out loud. I'm like a little kid really trying not to eat her spinach.

BUT! Then this woman stopped me in the store and said, "K . . . so what are you drinking?" Next thing you know, we're chattin' up a storm like we're gal pals about cleansing and being alkaline AND get this: she used to have all these ailments, including lumps (that were being checked regularly for cancer) in her breasts and cystic acne that are now GONE.

This woman was ... beautiful. She's about 15 years older than me and I wanted her skin.

I chugged the rest of that green drink.

UPDATE: Old blemishes healing FAST. Had a teeny tiny one pop up today but nowhere near the marble-under-the-skin-that-will-never-pop-or-heal that I'm accustomed to.

My energy and positive mental clarity STILL astounds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment